Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bluesea Flash to Blackberry FLV SWF


Bluesea Flash to Blackberry FLV SWF is a professional video converter to convert Flash to Blackberry FLV SWF, and convert almost all popular video/movie formats to Blackberry MP4 format. The output iPhone MP4 video files can be played on your Blackberry. All popular video/movie formats are supported, including AVI, MPEG/MPG/DAT, WMV, ASF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, H264, MPEG4, AVC, MOV, QT, DivX, XviD, VOB, FLV, etc. The amazing output quality with super fast conversion speed is brough you by the built-in power MPEG4 encoder. All the output iPhone MP4 videos fit your Blackberry.

3 comments:

  1. I love this software. It's the best software I have seen. Does an awesome job of conversion.
    Good one. Thuns up from my side. price is good too for such functionalities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works very well. Support requests have always been fast and helpful. I love this!! I have no complaints really.
    Good one. Thuns up from my side. price is good too for such functionalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is an excellent tool. i cannot help recommending it to all my friends.
    This product can do what I expected. I've been search for long time and finally i got it.

    ReplyDelete